- [S1384] West Virginia State Department of Health, Division of Vital Statistics, West Virginia Division of Culture and History, WV State Department of Health Death Certificate, (http://www.wvculture.org/vrr/ :2009.), 7 Mar 2015, death certificate #15148 (1935), Sarah Ann Loudermilk, accessed 7 Mar 2015. (Reliability: 3).
record lists Sarah Ann Loudermilk's parents' names as George Franklin and Kathryn Hayzlett. Information was provided by Sarah's son, Dee Loudermilk.
- [S1707] Virginia, Rockbridge County, FCR: Rockbridge Co., VA 1850, (http://www.ancestry.com: National Archives and Records Administration, 2009), 22 Aug 2014, M432, roll 973, District No. 51-1/2, p. 333B, dwelling 49, family 49, George Haislet, accessed 22 Aug 2014 (Reliability: 3).
- [S1742] Virginia, Rockbridge County, FCR: Rockbridge Co., VA 1860, (http://www.ancestry.com: National Archives and Records Administration, 2009), 11 Feb 2015, M653, roll 1378, Collierstown, p. 136, dwelling 1825, family 1825, George Hayslette, accessed 11 Feb 2015 (Reliability: 3).
- [S1741] Historical Data Systems, Inc., U.S., Civil War Soldier Records and Profiles, 1861-1865, ((http://www.ancestry.com : 2009)), 10 Feb 2015, accessed 10 Feb 2015), George Hayslett. (Reliability: 3).
- [S1679] FamilySearch, Salt Lake City, Utah, Virginia Deaths Index 1853-1917, ((http://www.ancestry.com : 2011)), 17 Aug 2014, accessed 17 Aug 2014), George Hayslett; son of Ezekiel and Nancy Hayslett, age 69. (Reliability: 3).
- [S1703] Virginia. Rockbridge County., Rockbridge Co., VA Chancery Court Records, (Library of Virginia. \i Virginia Memory\i0 . http://www.virginiamemory.com/ : 2013), 6 Jan 2017, 163-1881, Nancy Hayslette Heirs vs. John Hayslette Heirs, 1881; accessed 6 Jan 2017 (Reliability: 3).
That the said Ezekiel Hayslette & his wife continued in the joint possession thereof until his death about 10 years before, which occurred on the day of 1867, after which, it continued in the possession of his son John as his devisee until her death, which occurred in Nov 1870. The said Ezekiel Hayslette separated from his wife seventeen years before his death & remained separated until his death.
- [S1211] Rockbridge Co., VA Marriage Record.